Primary Teacher - Year 3 in Birmingham
We have a great opportunity for an outstanding Year 3 Primary teacher for a large Primary school in a central Birmingham to start asap. We are looking for a teacher who has a vision, will go over and above, be inspiring, with 'out of the box' thinking encouraged. PPA time given to all staff on Friday afternoons.
The ideal Yr3 primary teacher for this role will;
- Offer all pupils an effective education in a stimulating environment, which provides equality of opportunity for all.
- To ensure all pupils make good or better progress irrespective of their starting points and backgrounds.
- To work in collaboration and partnership with pupils, parents/carers, governors and other staff.
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of young people within the school.
- Plan for progression across the age and ability range you teach, designing effective lessons/programmes of work in accordance with the needs of individual learners.
- Teach challenging, well organised lessons, using an appropriate range of teaching strategies which meet individual learners’ needs to ensure all pupils make good progress, with some pupils making outstanding progress.
If you are an inspiring Primary teacher or a secondary teacher with Primary experience looking for a position to start asap, in a school with a supportive network, please do not hesitate to contact me. Interviews to be held asap.