PRIMARY TEACHER - LONDON - ASAP
We are looking for an experienced Primary Teacher to fill a teaching position for a school in South of London to start in September 2018 .
The right Primary Teacher will be:
- Have previous knowledge on the Early Years Framework and Primary Curriculum
- Positive attitude
- High standards of behaviour in the classroom.
The successful Primary Teacher will have the following:
- QTS or equivalent.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Have a fully enhanced DBS, or willing to process a new one.
* NQTs are welcome to apply*
We focus very much on quality of service where we find the right role for you and offer supportive and friendly staff at Nunchuck Recruitment.
If you'd like to know more about this Primary Teacher job then please call Lisa at Nunchuck on 0203 906 7198.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: MPS - TLR for the right candidate!